Friday 30 January 2015

January - Inspiration II

Hi there!

Last Friday of the month and here we are with our inspiration post.
And with the reminder that there is still some days left to join our monthly challenge,
Anything Goes with an Aliciabel image.

Today we have an exceptional Guest Designer, and here you got 
the best introduction her work and a presentation on her own words.




My name is Sandra and  I was born and I live in Italy. 
Papercrafting , molstly cards (with Copic Coloring and digit stamps) are my favorites paper projects. But I love a lot scrapbooking and Home Decor also.

I begin paper crafting in 2011, 
when my blog (www.scrapwithsandra.blogspot.com) was born. 
But I dedicate "earnest" in paper crafting from a couple of years
when I became Copic Instructor for Europe.

Colors are my inspiration I really take a lot of  inspiration from colors.

I study much the character that I chose before to start coloring , 
and I study  the situation in which it is located.
Is a child or an adult? Is sexy or sweet and delicate?
It is summer , there is the beach, or is winter with snow? 
Once I finished the "study", I think the colors that can better adapt to the situation.
I also think at the pattern I have and I'd like to use. And finally I start with the coloring.


I use Copics to color. Only Copics give me a lot of fun !!
During my office lunch I eat some yoguth (very, very fast) and then I take my beloved Copic, and coloring, coloring  and more coloring ...All days !!


In the past I play with different hobbies: cooking, decoupage, dry flower composition. 
But when I met papercrafting and scrapbooking 
other hobbies was forgotten at all and  my life has changed.

In addition to paper crafting, my greatest passions are 
(after my husband, of course) travel and cats.

I want to say a big thanks  to Alicia  and Aurora to give me
the opportunity to share with you all my passion and my project.

Hugs

We also want to thank you Sandra for accepting our invitation.

And now some more inspiration from our own and wonderful Design Team

Mary Johnson using Forest Elf



Liza A Scrapbookear using Red Ridinghood Child



Beatriz Blázquez using Mermaid Bubbles



In addition to all this, Aliciabel.com facebook page has reached 500 followers 
and Alicia has prepared this Freebie to thank you all!


If you want to have it, visit her facebook page and follow a few simple steps.

Hope you like this, decided to join our current challenge.

Alicia, Aurora and the Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects everyone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una belleza de trabajos, impecables felicidades son excelentes!!!!

    ReplyDelete